H.D. Isenberg Elementary School has purchased DreamBox Learning's Math Program, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency. Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link: https://play.dreambox.com/login/dza9/p5ve
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many Internet browsers. To access DreamBox on iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad, or search for "DreamBox Math" in the App Store. When prompted in the app, use this School Code: dza9/p5ve
Review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them at 877-451-7845 (weekdays 7am to 5pm, Pacific Time), or email email@example.com.
Sincerely, H.D. Isenberg Elementary School